As the season of mangoes is soon approaching, I love to make my all time favorite dessert – Mango Mousse. This mango mousse recipe is quick and easy to make even for beginners. It uses ripe and juicy mangoes that are available easily in the summer months. If you can’t find fresh mangoes then you can use canned ones. You can make this at home using few simple ingredients that are readily available in your kitchen.
READ MORE : Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
5 Step Easy Mango Mousse Recipe
2 ripe mangoes
1 tbsp sugar
5 tbsp chilled whipped cream (chilled in freezer for 15 minutes)
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Peel the mangoes and remove the seed. Put the flesh with some lemon juice in a blender to make a smooth mango puree.
- Now take egg white and vanilla essence in a bowl. Whisk them till stiff peaks are formed.
- In a separate bowl, mix the chilled whipped cream with sugar. Add the egg mixture to this and whisk gently till all four ingredients blend nicely.
- Now slowly fold this mixture into the mango puree.
- Take 4 small dessert bowls and pour the mango mousse in each bowl. Refrigerate overnight (8 hours) so that it sets nicely.
Enjoy this silky and rich mousse on a hot summer day. It is sure to leave a refreshing after taste. Alternatively you can use other fruits to make raspberry mousse, black current mousse or a plain and simple vanilla mousse.
Latest posts by Kavita (see all)
- Toddler’s Meal Plan – A Complete Guide for Mothers - April 6, 2017
- Most Romantic Restaurants in Delhi to go on First Date - March 30, 2017
- 5 Kid Friendly Places in Delhi to visit this Summer - March 29, 2017