The aroma of a rich and spicy carrot cake can be quite tempting and hard to resist. If you’re a vegetarian then give this egg less cake recipe a try. Some people do not like overly sweet desserts or are tired of eating same old chocolate / vanilla cake. Carrot cake has a unique sweet and spicy taste that is quite scrumptious.
At your next party WOW your guests with this rich & moist carrot cake.
Ingredients – Egg less Cake
- 200 gm self all-purpose flour
- 200 gm brown sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- 250 gm unsalted, melted butter or olive oil
- 150 ml Milk
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 1 ½ tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp dried ginger powder
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tsps Vanilla essence
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 100 gm softened butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 150gm icing sugar
Method to make Egg less Cake Recipe
- In a glass bowl mix all the dry ingredients- flour, baking powder, brown sugar, grated carrots and spices.
- Mix together vinegar and baking soda. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl mix milk, vanilla essence and melted butter and beat until a smooth paste is formed. At this point add the vinegar mixture to it.
- Slowly add all dry ingredients while stirring continuously, to prepare your cake batter.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Now take a medium sized cake mold and grease it on all sides. Pour the cake batter and place it in the oven.
- After 25-30 minutes insert a toothpick. If it comes out clean, your cake is ready.
- Prepare the icing by mixing together all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Once the cake has cooled down to room temperature, layer it with the cream cheese frosting.
- Refrigerate the cake for 40-50 minutes so that cream cheese frosting firmly sets.
- For decoration, sprinkle some grated carrots and raisins on top. This is all about the Egg less Cake.
Latest posts by Kavita (see all)
- Toddler’s Meal Plan – A Complete Guide for Mothers - April 6, 2017
- Most Romantic Restaurants in Delhi to go on First Date - March 30, 2017
- 5 Kid Friendly Places in Delhi to visit this Summer - March 29, 2017